Gimme a B, gimme a Y, gimme an O, gimme a B! This is not short for those invites to a bash where you bring your own booze, but short for Bake Your Own Bread. I stumbled on to this link party when I first started Delectable Musings and really applauded what the goals are -- to encourage and support one another in our homemade bread baking efforts. I am honored to begin helping with hosting duties starting this month. I share these duties with Heather of Girlichef and Connie of My Discovery of Bread.
If you are brand new to BYOB, take a look here for some more in-depth information. This great link-up support for fellow home bakers has been going on since 2009 and it is your turn to join in. Ready? Great!
- Throughout the month of July simply add any qualifying post by putting in your blog name - name of the bread (Delectable Musings - Cooked Grain Bread, for example) and link to your post about bread. If you are linking a post that was inspired by the BYOB - Featured Bread Blog of the month, Bread Experience, please put in your blog name - *name of the bread. The little * will allow us to list your post twice and identifies you as a featured blog poster.
- Be sure you link back to the BYOB home page via a manual link or by including the button within your post.
- The post you are linking to must have been published this month to qualify and all shared posts must have the link back. See #2 above.
- If you need any ideas, great recipes, or other how-to information be sure to visit this month's BYOB - Featured Bread Blog! Cathy of Bread Experience has everything you need for a first time baker or an old pro looking for inspiration. Go now and then get baking!
Let the filling of the July bread basket begin!
Please feel free to link any type of bread post:
- Yeast breads made with yeast in cake, dry, or instant form or wild/sourdough. Sweet, savory, loaves, buns, rolls, filled or topped, just to name a few.
- Breads without yeast like quick breads, flat breads, biscuits, scones, crackers, bread sticks, tortillas
- Other - using or teaching about breads in bread baking tutorials, book or cookbook reviews that are about bread, or bread based recipes like bread puddings, sandwiches, pita pockets, pizzas and so many more.
This linky list is now closed.